The newly updated version of the popular 845 version the 845XY has all of the same functions & quality that you have come to expect from Fladen, but with a modern touch.
- New updated and improved model
- SOLAS/USCG Approved Reflective Tape (400cm/sq)
- Top quality PVC Flotation material. Double stitched water tight seams. Total weight 2.2 kg. Has a buoyancy of 85 newtons exceeding the ISO 12402-6 requirement by a considerable margin.
- Reinforced knees
- Two bellows leg pockets, Two zipped chest pockets and one arm pocket.
- Seals prevent water entry at Legs/Sleeves/Thighs which reduces water flushing through the suit increasing thermal protection.
- CE 394 whistle
- Insulated hood and collar for thermal protection
- Adjustable neoprene cuffs in sleeves
- Fluorescent fabric for visibilty
- Incredible comfort and mobility
- Durable 300 Denier Polyester Fabric.
Approvals: ISO 12402-6 – ISO-15027-1 CLASS D